Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course your rational is right, anything else be damned. If you had half the energy you claim to right this immense outdoor catastrophe, why are you wasting your time on me?

Go after Leupold, Leica, Kuiu, Sitka, Mathews, Underarmor, Black Ovis, Streamlight, Toyota, Eastmans Journal and hundreds of other companies contributing to this hunting devastation instead of your attack of my weekend and discussing a sighting tool that you have to compare to a “butt out” tool.

Focus on the source not the indirect individuals in attendance.
I’d argue it sucks those bigger companies attend and help support it. They could do better and just say no and say why

but I did attend cause I can get in free and wanted to see the MagView spotting scope attachment
Did you like the MagView? My buddy said he went back to the PhoneScope after trying the Magview because you had to fine tune it evetime as there is no locating feature that centers the camera on the spotter for the MagView.

Did you like the MagView? My buddy said he went back to the PhoneScope after trying the Magview because you had to fine tune it evetime as there is no locating feature that centers the camera on the spotter for the MagView.
I really like it. I didn’t have a difficult time focusing it and I love the fact that I don’t need to buy a new phone case. Will write up a more detailed review when I use it more this summer.

@shrapnel, here is an example of the above:

42 minutes talking about a deer some other guy shot that he decided to make a replica of. Some peoples kids...
View attachment 263641
Looks like he’s trying to show the size of his Johnson rod while holding his crotch in the still shot there. I’m sure his parents are proud.

I’ve attended the expo in years past, but I go into with a certain product I want to look at. If I have time and nothing else to do I’ll run down and throw in for a couple tags and sheep hunts on Saturday. This year it wasn’t an option as I had other things planned. I don’t care for the SFW but my biggest problem is things like this:

99EDF151-E6A8-4A22-BD76-367D2C7CCFDE.jpeg
Imagine being a grown ass man and making a shirt about another grown man….he’s probably still trying to get that taste out of his mouth…

This was one hell of a party. Not as good as Spearmint Rhino stories though. The private party was really cool after Uncle Ted played. Everyone was blow away when Jay Gregory put on a long wig and spandex and did a metal band show.
Holy crap I look wasted.

Buzz and greenhorn walking through the expo in full tilts and pivot bindings.
Staying hyphye and keeping it underground.

Holy crap I look wasted.
You were. Randy left early like the responsible parent he is and we stayed out and terrorized Vegas. I remember trying to talk with his son Mathew but I had no voice left from shouting over the Nudges volume. That was a fun few days for sure. I remembered you giving Cam H some shit that night. I was more focused on Louise Shockey and Tiffany. I bet they remember me but jus won't admit it.

Last edited:
Man, some of ya'll stay up late to argue. I only peruse during work hours, I can't be wasting my own time on here....
I’m so jealous of the people who can peruse this site during work hours. Maybe one day I’ll have a job like that. I would consider that a strong perk when evaluating the compensation package.

I’m so jealous of the people who can peruse this site during work hours. Maybe one day I’ll have a job like that. I would consider that a strong perk when evaluating the compensation package.
I wouldn't be that jealous of me

What do you guys think about the KUIU guy winning the desert sheep tag? I don't think there was any foul play but sure makes you wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back