Our Baby Girl

WH's OutdoorsChick

We had our baby daughter on Friday , January 6. She was born at 2:47 pm and was 7lbs 2oz. She got wrapped around her cord and I have to have an emergency C-Section. We came home on Sunday and have not had much sleep since. She is so worth it though :D:D:D

Attachments

• Jan 9 003.jpg
    Jan 9 003.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Jan 9 013.jpg
    Jan 9 013.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Jan 9 003.jpg
    Jan 9 003.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 150
That's awesome! Congrats to the happy new parents!
Where is her camo hunt talk hat though?
Good luck getting zzz's the next few months!

looks like a keeper to me! congrats. Dont worry, you will have plenty of time to sleep in a couple of years :D

The baby is beautiful.. Dad looks either tired out of his mind, or scared to death..

Congratulations..

:cool:

Congratulations on the new baby. My wife and I just had a baby on December 29th.....they are just too much fun!! I know what you mean about sleep....I cant complain too much though, my son sleeps almost 4 hours between feeding at night! :) Well, that and the fact that my wife lets me sleep while she feeds him!! :) :)

COngrats again!!

SCOTT

Sleep ? We don't need no Stinking SLEEP !!!! ;)

Congrats to you and WH !!!!! Tell DAD to shave his Wiskers off. Babies don't like scratchy wiskers....... Just a heads up :D

Congrates to both of you , wait til she starts batting her eyes when she starts asking for the keys to the auto in say abou 16 years :D then the boy thing WH got to camo that house and set the traps. All kiddin aside congrates again .Start taking advantage of your parents and have them spoil her and say she wants grama to hold her while you get some extra sleep. later and keep those pics coming.

Great News and a beautiful little girl. That third picture is one of the reasons babies can't focus their eyes right at first, it might scare them!!! John :D

WH congrats to you and Robert on the beautiful new addition...your lives wil NEVER be the same :D Hey, where's the pics of uncle Curly??

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back