Oryx Mount BAck!

Hntnhrd

Thought you guys that just drew tags might appreciate this. I went with the pedastal mount. Don't know if I should have but I do like it. The pedestal isn;t anything fancy. Peice of fire killed lodgepole. I am in the process of building a Bar for the basement out of this same wood. Thought it might be cool to have this tied in on one side and anothe ( Kudu maybe) on the other.

Any way just an idea for you guys going this year.

I don't know why the pictures came out so small ?

Nice. My head and cape should be back from RSA soon. Curious also if World Class did the mount, I have been talking to them about our stuff.

I actually had Shaun Andres do it. Alpine Artistry in Arlee. I like Aaron and Ben at world class. They did my life size turkey. Just a litlle more impressed with Shaun's operation. He had a pile of African stuff done yesterday when I picked mine up. A life size lion attacking a life size zebra that was just amazing. 3 or 4 cape buffalo. two kudu another gems impala etc. Probably 20 animals in all. He actually gave me all the stuff I need to have animals shipped back from RSA. (Shipping labels , cards etc). He also gave me the scoop on what to have done there and what to have done here. Real honest guy. His own trophy collection from all over the world is pretty impressive.

Tony, that is an awesome mount! Thanks for all the info you gave me. I'm a year out and can't wait!

That turned out awesome. Thanks for sharing. I have to long to wait to start getting excited about it now.

With that, I must apply next year. Damn, what was I thinkin'?

Veeeeeery nice. I really like the looks of that. One of those would look great in the man cave.

Hntnhrd.....looks great!! I got one coming on a pedestal, only mines getting done in Africa. Hopefully it will turn out as good as yours.

I have had Shuan do a few things for me as well. Great guy....does excellent work. He's currently doing a Whitetail for me I got back in MT. last year. Doesn't surprise me how well yours turned out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back