Orvis helping on public lands

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Phil Monahan, content director at Orvis, is a big time public land advocate. He is doing what he can to inform the fly fishing community on the importance of being public land advocates.

He did a 5-part Q&A with me last week and they published it on their blog today.

http://www.orvis.com/news/fly-fishing/fight-keep-public-lands-public-5-questions-randy-newberg/

In addition to donating 5% of pre-tax profits to conservation, Orvis is actively promoting the value our public lands have to all Americans, no matter where you live or what use brings you to these public lands. Phil has other activities planned to use the Orvis platforms, big platforms, to push their support for public lands.

Thanks, Orvis. Your leadership is appreciated.

5% of PTOP! That is putting your money where your mouth is.

I'm not much of a fly fisherman but Orvis sells just more that fly gear so they just got bumped up on my preferred retailer list. Thanks for sharing.

Not a big fan of fly fishing either but I'll take support from anywhere we can get it. Thanks to all companies who do the right thing and support public lands, I'll give them my financial support in return.

Not a big fan of fly fishing either but I'll take support from anywhere we can get it. Thanks to all companies who do the right thing and support public lands, I'll give them my financial support in return.
They sell more than fly fishing gear. They have a whole line of upland game hunting apparel as well...

Almost as good as Kuiu's insta-book video... ;)

Jason was in Washington to meet with a few people the other day regarding the PLT. I wouldn't be so quick to throw him under the bus. It appears as though he is getting more active in this battle, and his relationship with Trump Jr. may come in handy.

Jason was in Washington to meet with a few people the other day regarding the PLT. I wouldn't be so quick to throw him under the bus. It appears as though he is getting more active in this battle, and his relationship with Trump Jr. may come in handy.
I hope he does as opponents to PLT could use all the support and help they can get. Just curious as to why he seems to be a bit behind the curve compared to many of his competitors on this issue?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back