Oregon is no Wyoming!

Well done! You should wear those shoes on all your hunts now as they have proven to land you on the biggest buck around right off the bat. Unless it was the lucky undies . . .

Well done! You should wear those shoes on all your hunts now as they have proven to land you on the biggest buck around right off the bat. Unless it was the lucky undies . . .
I'm guessing it wasn't the undies. Moosie has to make sun tea with something... :eek:

Thanks all.

He really had a huge body on him. The camera angle was from a little behind so it does make him look even bigger. He is definitely one of the bigger bodied antelope I have shot.

Spitz - I did wear those undies you left in my bag. I don't leave home without them. They are so dang comfortable. Really light and breathable.

Nice buck! Oregon does alright for pronghorn considering we have a fraction of the habitat and range Wyoming does. Does Wyoming have Roosevelt elk? Nope! :D

Do Oregon pronghorn typically run that big in the body? He looks like a farm-fat mule deer.

Not that I have noticed. I feel like the ones we have killed in Wyoming were larger but they were killed later in the year and I think mostly it's their winter cape that looks fuller.

body on that goat looks huge, congrats on the hunt, new zones are always fun.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back