Oregon elk info

smithstation

I traded a few pig hunts to a guy in Roseberg Or. for a elk hunt. He said we will be hunting 25 or so miles out of Roseberg. He will have a spike camp set up and all we need is our food, bows (archery only) and personal supplies.

I have only hunted the north eastern area of Oregon, out in the desert. Any advice on the area, camo patterns, what to expect would be much appreciated. I think the elk are Rosevelt? :confused:

smithstation said:
I traded a few pig hunts to a guy in Roseberg Or. for a elk hunt. He said we will be hunting 25 or so miles out of Roseberg. He will have a spike camp set up and all we need is our food, bows (archery only) and personal supplies.

I have only hunted the north eastern area of Oregon, out in the desert. Any advice on the area, camo patterns, what to expect would be much appreciated. I think the elk are Rosevelt? :confused:

Roseburg Oregon. I grew up in Myrtle point about 51 miles from Roseburg. Their is some good hunting their. The best Unit for Elk hunting is the TIOGA UNIT and the POWERS UNIT. When you hunt their think DRY. Unless you are in the timber, than it is still dry. Step lightly !

I am not sure what unit. It is north east of Roseberg? I will find out more and post. Thank you very much for the reply! Jason

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back