Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ordered my Horn Hunter Full Curl System today

A207X2

First off I want to thank @sacountry for his great thread on his HH purchase. From that I was able to work with John (the owner of HH) and we talked about making the changes that I wanted to the belt and pockets to better fit my frame. We took measurements for me (back/center of spine around to exactly where I wanted the padded belt to come around to, where to position the pockets so they would be more convenient for me) and he’s going to manufacture it to my specifications. He was excellent to work with.

First off I want to thank @sacountry for his great thread on his HH purchase. From that I was able to work with John (the owner of HH) and we talked about making the changes that I wanted to the belt and pockets to better fit my frame. We took measurements for me (back/center of spine around to exactly where I wanted the padded belt to come around to, where to position the pockets so they would be more convenient for me) and he’s going to manufacture it to my specifications. He was excellent to work with.
This is cool. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. John deserves all the credit. I've never met an owner willing to go to the Nth degree to make the best product for his customers.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back