One Day Raffle - Swarovski ATC

Oak

Expert
Just like the title says. Tickets are available today only (Dec. 18). Here's what people are saying ;) :

The ATC 17-40×56 compact spotting scope is an ideal companion for activities where pack size and weight play a decisive role. With its compact dimensions, the spotting scope is smaller than a standard sheet of paper and will fit easily in any backpack or carry-on bag. The ATC weighs just slightly over 2 pounds and won’t slow you down on long hunts or adventures. A removable half shell is attached to the bottom of the spotting scope using the tripod thread, which allows it to rest in your hand or on a firm surface without blocking the focusing wheel. This allows comfortable, stable observation even without a tripod. The carrying strap supplied can be fitted directly to the spotting scope and provides fast access.

Purchase tickets here

1- ATC.jpg

Is this for anything in particular or for the common good of RMBS?
Two for support of RMBS.
You may stop selling now. 😉

Reactions: Oak
@Oak Can the winner use the amount towards a different price of swaro like some of the other raffles or is it only the atc?

Ps this is a great piece of glass! I love mine!
I’d like to keep this one clean, as I have the scope in hand.
Is this for anything in particular or for the common good of RMBS?
Two for support of RMBS.
You may stop selling now. 😉
Raffle revenue goes into the project account. It’s generally not ear-tagged because we don’t want to be hamstrung if a good project comes up.

Don’t need a spotter but I’m sure I can work out a deal with somebody on here toward some binos…. Good luck everybody!

neato. done

do you guys contact winners? i never saw/couldn't find the results posted anywhere from the dec 6? or was it 8? drawing.

neato. done

do you guys contact winners? i never saw the results posted anywhere from the dec 6? drawing.
Winners get a phone call right after the drawing, and they are posted at the bottom of the homepage. They will also be included in the next monthly newsletter email.

Winners get a phone call right after the drawing, and they are posted at the bottom of the homepage. They will also be included in the next monthly newsletter email.

Ah there they are hiding down there 🤦🏼

Hopefully you leave voicemails.

28th is date night 😉

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano