Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ollin Digiscoping - save some money

Randy. I am interested and ready to pull the trigger, but recently upgraded phones to an iPhone 7. It seems Ollin isn't going to accommodate my advanced level of technology so I am stuck with my old set up.
My 7 wouldn’t even run anymore. That’s old. You should be able to get a iPhone 10 or 11 thru your carrier for less than 50 a month. It’ll operate more smoothly, Take clearer photos, and they’ll likely have a case that’ll fit.

Has anybody tried any of these systems that would also attach to hunting scopes?

Does the attachment on your spotter mess with being able to use the spotter without the phone attached? I wear glasses and have the eye cups all the way down and worry that the adapter attachment would mess with my ability to see without the phone.

Thats awesome.
I got the system before this came and and got a cover for my work phone but they didn't have any instock for my personal phone.
When I reached out they sent me a magnet and told me what kind of case to buy so that I could have the most success on my Sheep Hunt. Worked fantastic and love the product.

I have an iPhone 14 pro and an older swaro angled 20-60x65 spotter. Will one of these work?

Thanks!

Any of you use it as a “poor man’s btx”? I hate looking through my ATX for extended periods. So, i get lazy sometimes and glass with the phone attached. Works great! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: Zak
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back