Ok who are we missing

Well since I can't figure if you just called me skunked but.... i fished Roosevelt last sat with a big goose egg, I fished saguaro on sunday with 7lm for 3hrs, and I fished saguaro on wednesday with only 2 lm. I'm fishing this weekend sat/sun at Roosevelt again. Any Ideas???

Yeah, yeah, yeah....So where are the pictures of your ventures?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

J/Ksee you made it back here.
wink.gif

Geez Elky! What a welcome back for Slotking!
frown.gif
We all know he can catch fish! He's not your average fisherwoosie. LOL! Here's proof! Matter of fact....he's King of the Hill as soon as I get a chance to get the page done!

Slotking's Pics

Great gob of fish!!!
We shouldn't be giving him a hard time Bill..
His backside probably wouldn't take it very well, so just a bad time will suffice...LOL..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dang - I've never scrolled down this far before! I don't know what I'm signing up for, but as long as it doesn't involve sodomy (well, me receiving sodomy), count me in I guess.....
confused.gif

DELW,
Still trying to get healed up for my hunt in UTAH this year. Been workin on the boat and doin some fishin! It's been a good year. All the rain is unreal though muddying up the Potomac River!! Went to NY last weekend and fished one of the finger lakes (Keuka Lake) Went for smallies but, all we caught were largemouths! Still had a great time though! So how's the fishin out west?

ElkhntinMD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back