Ok who are we missing

Hey guys, Delw's mom wanted me to tell you she here also just busy trying to keep Delw in line. Little bugger seems to think he can play all day when we have stuff to aquire. :eek:

Ok I am here too. Gonna have to spend a little time figuring this out! Lets hope people are not so sensitive!! fish on

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delw:
in this bunch?... I dont remember who all signed up...
we are missing DA, Spiderman(well ok just his dog) Samario .... Who else?

Cant forget sourpuss

Delw
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Know how it goes Amberjack. People bounce back and forth. I know I do! What's up my tuna slaying brother?

John

Welcome all you AZBP people. Give this site a chance to grow, it's got lots of potential.

We have only been working on the attendance here for about a month and half and there has already been a "Hunt Talk" dinner and there's a pond fishing day planned for the 19th of May. They still haven't had the BBQ at AZBP and it's been over a year that they have been talking about.

Again welcome and start exploring all the forums.

Westy...

Okay, there's a whole lot of reference to the "guys" over here!
rolleyes.gif
What about the female fisherwoosies?! Huh?! What about us?!
frown.gif
We not allowed here anymore?
biggrin.gif

Hey Gotfish!!!!! Where the heck have YOU been? Was updating some pages on the web and wondered when I'm gonna get some updates!

Yeah you logged on 9 months ago and went to the adult site... hmmm now your wife is pregnat..... chaulk one up for HUNTTALK ADULT SITE yahooo

Oh yeah congrats on the kid....
Delw

Well the Fishing Hole was sllllloooowwww so I hadn't been over here for awhile. I did see the great pics of the LB and Elky's granddaughter though! Then I started reading and was ticked that I missed out on the AZ visit!
mad.gif
frown.gif
Have to catch the next one!
biggrin.gif

It sure would be nice to see some fishing stories! Don't you guys ever get out? I agree with John about flopping back in fourth between sites I know I do it. The last time I was here those Elkhumpers scared me away!lol Hopefully you'll start talking about catching some fish and maybe some pics!
Got Fish I thought you drowned at Tempe Town Lake, nice to see your still around!

Shit I didnt even notice got fish was back.... Hey gotfish how the heck you doing?
Skunked dont let the elkboys bother you.....

so lets start posting... who's going first?
wink.gif

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back