Ok who are we missing

Delw

in this bunch?... I dont remember who all signed up...
we are missing DA, Spiderman(well ok just his dog) Samario .... Who else?

Cant forget sourpuss

Delw

Alright, You got me! Way to go Del. Going fishing at Pleasant and catching all those fish when you knew I was in Vegas for a Wedding. Man, you really know how to hurt a guy ;)

Alright guys, let's lassoo all the decent guys from the "old" sight! I corralled one, now it's your turn. :D

John

ha, suckers! Like I know how to add a password to a website! Have you seen my site? a 1st grader can do better than me. I am glad to see y'all coming over here to Zion.

WELCOME!!! Tightlines!

Uhhh Ohhhh. Look what the cat..errrr...Delw dragged in. This board is lookin' kinda' tame. Get ready to spice things up a little!! Anyways, I'm in. Still reaking havoc on the other board as well.

Oldschool.. welcome to hunttalk errr ah yeah ok welcome to hunttalk......

Delw

I'm in, but on my way out. :D

Do I still get my secret password?

Heading to Sarasota,FL. will be back on Monday.

I hope to fish the Gulf while I'm there.

Westy...

Westy,
Don't rub it in!
Tag some redfish while you are there.
Count me alive and kicking for roll call.
Hope you all are ready to get flamed by "Old school", how the heck did he get in here anyhow?
Aw, what the heck. Welcome OS.

Mountainman is very forgiving as long as you don't call his boat a "tin cup". :(

I think that OS wants to just have fun. So if Mountainman thinks OS is okay that's good enough for me. :D

Westy...

I still don't know how to add a password, BUT, I did put a Super Duper Secret Page somewhere on my website!

Find it and you get a prize.....
The prize will be a $10000 shopping spree at Delw's house.
This promotion is sponsored by Del-Mart inc.

"Del-Mart - Where we're happy to bend over for our customers."

SOURPUSS?!? crap! he's the reason i moved over here!

though....i do like his sense of humor and he does tell it like it is. i hear he knows some basic things about fishing (not as much as delw). well?.......ok let's get him over here. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back