Ok...I Now See a Valid Reason for Shed Hunting

Murder is apparently more acceptable than adverse possession?

Murder is apparently more acceptable than adverse possession?
Didn't say that. It is still murder. He should be tried by a jury of his peers...and hopefully one juror hangs it. I'm just not that upset about.

Now, if you're asking whether I feel more sorry for the molester or the homeowner who lost his property...I feel worse for the homeowner.

You Didn't say that. It is still murder. He should be tried by a jury of his peers...and hopefully one juror hangs it. I'm just not that upset about.

Now, if you're asking whether I feel more sorry for the molester or the homeowner who lost his property...I feel worse for the homeowner.
Got it, adverse possession is wrong, but vigilante killings don’t bother you. I guess due process is a luxury.

Got it, adverse possession is wrong, but vigilante killings don’t bother you. I guess due process is a luxury.
The molester had due process, was convicted, and the fact that he was able to somehow leave prison not in a coffin is a travesty.

I didn't say I believe in vigilante justice. I said I do not feel bad about a convicted child molester (who already had due process) getting killed. There is a difference. He should have been executed in the first place.

I have only so many tears to cry, and the guy who sexually preyed on children will not get any of mine.

The molester had due process, was convicted, and the fact that he was able to somehow leave prison not in a coffin is a travesty.

I didn't say I believe in vigilante justice. I said I do not feel bad about a child molester getting killed. There is a difference.

I have only so many tears to cry, and the guy who sexually preyed on children will not get any of mine.
He sure didn’t get due process when he was murdered. Selective belief in law is wonderful…

He sure didn’t get due process when he was murdered. Selective belief in law is wonderful…
Where did I say he did?

Where did I say it wasn't murder?

What I did say was that I will not lose sleep over a convicted child molester getting murdered.

I'm sorry his demise upsets you. I am more upset about the children he molested.

Back