Yeti GOBOX Collection

"Oh it is not so bad"

Steamed prawns tossed in kimchee juice with mixed salad and micro greens....paying the piper for the holiday binge.
@jryoung That is such a Californian meal.

Kokanee with lemon pepper, Idaho baked potatoes, and a green salad.

Last edited:
I skipped dinner last night. I'm trying to lose some weight.

Lunch today was Bison Brauts with rice and black eyed peas.

piece of venison backstrap with a spicy seasoning salt (think lawry's with ground black peppercorns), venison kabobs same seasoning but marinated in olive oil & sprite and onions and a piece of bread.

Facts are stubborn things. You can't be both pro public land development and anti public land development. Might work great for fundraising, but not for being taken seriously
If your looking for a reason to jump ship you will always find one. If I left every organization that did something that I disagree with I would be my own one man band when it comes to conservation and hunting.

source.gif

Sounds good! Next time try topping the halibut with a peach mango salsa and pair it with a bottle of this......

Call me crazy, but I never understood peach mango salsa. The sweet fruit taste throws off the flavor of what I think salsa should taste like.

Also, someone cooked me mango salsa salmon once, I thought it was disgusting. Removed the salsa and poured on the Johnny's to drown out the flavor.

But other people like it, so I must be the crazy one 🤪

Call me crazy, but I never understood peach mango salsa. The sweet fruit taste throws off the flavor of what I think salsa should taste like.

Also, someone cooked me mango salsa salmon once, I thought it was disgusting. Removed the salsa and poured on the Johnny's to drown out the flavor.

But other people like it, so I must be the crazy one 🤪
You sound like a chicken fried steak eater to me. :)

Did he battle a little high blood pressure by chance? haha
Just turned 95 and is still kicking. It’s unbelievable really.
With the exception of meals on wheels a few times a week he lives entirely independently
Was a bad alcoholic until he as about 70.
When I was about 7-13 I can remember my aunt saying ‘this is probably Dad’s last winter’ at Christmas. I’m 29 now.
He’s been 80 since he was 50 I’m told. Still is.

Just turned 95 and is still kicking. It’s unbelievable really. Was a bad alcoholic until he as about 70
When I was about 7-13 I can remember my aunt saying ‘this is probably Dad’s last winter’ at Christmas. I’m 29 now.
He’s been 80 since he was 50 I’m told. Still is.
Well I guess salt and booze preserves the body just like salt preserves a piece of jerky eh?

Good for him though, my grandpa (paternal) is 96 now I think. Crazy he and my grandma can still live at home with out assistance. Very thankful they are still around, so much wisdom from those years.

If your looking for a reason to jump ship you will always find one. If I left every organization that did something that I disagree with I would be my own one man band when it comes to conservation and hunting.

And if you blindly follow along regardless your just a sheep.

I disagreed with quite a few things they did but looked at the long term vision of diverse groups coming together as a positive. And I'm a realist. But if we have to develop public for energy it should be smallest footprint possible. Wind farms and especially solar are not even close.

Ever backpacker a windmill? Camped on a solar farm? Neither has anyone else.

Which Is why with hundreds of conservation groups, ONLY 3 signed on and advocated.

I'd react the same if RMEF called for fewer elk, or MDF called for fewer deer.

Perhaps instead of posting clever memes, go read BHA mission statement. Get back to me with the parageaph on developing public land.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back