OH HT's

Gunner46

How many here are the from the Buckeye state? Stand up, be counted & Fess up. Maybe some of us can meet up and fill a freezer......or at least a dinner.

Raised up here in my early years, but 'matured' in the South & the West & the Pacific & the Desert.

Hey Y'All, Gunner here. Have weapons, WILL travel......................;)

teej89

I've had enough speeding tickets on 70 and 71 that I should be considered a resident :D

I'm at 2 now... In less than 12mo lol!

Here from Columbus! It sucks here, will travel :W: :W:

Since hunting season is bout over, anyone train dogs? Also willing to meet up and train.

Last edited:

opslt79

Born a Buckeye

I live just outside of Columbus! I've spent 23+ years on the other side of the radar gun. It's amazing what a badge can do to get you out of those tickets!!

DirtyDan

Northeast Ohio for me. Born and raised but looking forward to my daughter to graduate from high school so I can head west for good. I'd be up for a get together.

JohnCushman

I live just outside of Columbus! I've spent 23+ years on the other side of the radar gun. It's amazing what a badge can do to get you out of those tickets!!

Did you have a K9? Ohio State Troopers love drug sniffing my truck with Colorado plates. I got it once on 70 and once on 71 in the same trip a couple of hours apart :D

Elkoholic

Central Ohio for me my entire life, looking to change that when retirement age comes.....I'll be out west permanently.

Slam

NE part; spent the 70's in S Fl, the rest has been here. Get out west every year to stretch my eyes and legs. As the grey hair increases and the stamina decreases, my time line is getting shorter to were I will be in a position to spend more time out west.

VAspeedgoat

I've got a question for you Ohio guys. How young do you start brainwashing kids into beleiving THE Ohio State University is the greatest school on earth? :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunstar