Caribou Gear Tarp

Office pants

I've got one pair of wrangle jeans and can't say I'm overly happy with them. I'll be sticking with Levi's at least for my Friday apparel despite their gun stance.

I can understand that, I've worn wranglers most of my life and prefer them, but there are some "models" I don't really like. I haven't worn Levi's since I was in my early teens, so can't really comment on the comparison.

I keep meaning to try some of those. The EB guide pros are too skinny in the legs for me.

I like them, for $20 it's worth the gamble

Seeing as I work from home my recommendations probably wouldn't fly.

giphy.gif

I worked from home for 3 years... going back to into the office and having to buy clothes really cut into my hunting budget... also you really are so much more productive at home.

I've worn my wrangler outdoor pants for work and like them, but I split my time between the office and the airfield, so having something for both suits me. Usually just a pair of wrangler cargos are my choice. I'e yet to deal with any highwater situations with them and they're comfortable year round (Summers can hit 125* on the airfield)
Checked them out. They look pretty good, but don't have my size in any of Outdoor category models.

I just wait for Christmas and my birthday and hope whatever dress clothes my mom buys me fit.

im 32 years old btw

Which costco pants did you try? I have some GH Bass twill pants and English laundry brand pants from Costco I have been happy with. No shrinking yet. I have a "professional" office job and they look good enough for that. But it is North Idaho professional.

Last edited:
Which costco pants did you try? I have some GH Bass twill pants and English laundry brand pants from Costco I have been happy with. No shrinking yet. I have a "professional" office job and they look good enough for that. But it is a North Idaho professional.
I don't remember the brand, but I did just order some of the English laundry 5 pockets and the Kirkland 5 pockets. We'll see how they work, thankfully costco has a great return policy. If the lululemon pants weren't $100 I'd give them a try, they look hella comfy. Same with the patagooch

I’m a bit late to this party, but @neffa3 the kids these days are sporting ankle. I believe it is now “on trend” to show a little sock. I found this out the other day when my wife picked me up some 30s (on super sale), not 32s, and I felt a bit of draft. Asked a coworker and did some personal observation and noticed that the kids are in fact wearing their pants a bit shorter.

I would say keep “running” (got that one from the kids) your highwaters and save the money for some new huntin stuff.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back