Office pants

Irrelevant

Totally un-hunting related. I need some new office pants. I've been rocking dockers or random costco specials, both seem to shrink on me and I end up wearing high waters after a year or so. I'm looking for something with a little synthetic in them to control the shrinking and maybe add a little durability but not so much that they "swish". I would also prefer to not pay designer jean prices. Ideas?

These might be too casual for you...but prana Zion and Eddie Bauer pro guides are nice.

Carhart makes some office worthy pants that I have been buying for 6 years with no shrinkage issues and when they retire from the office they turn into great outdoor work pants because of their durability.

These might be too casual for you...but prana Zion and Eddie Bauer pro guides are nice.
I have some zions but they're right on the cusp of being both too swishy, too casual, and too expensive. I'm going to look at the EB guide pro's next time I'm on the west side at my in-laws, there's an outlet nearby.

I have some zions but they're right on the cusp of being both too swishy, too casual, and too expensive. I'm going to look at the EB guide pro's next time I'm on the west side at my in-laws, there's an outlet nearby.
The EB will most likely be too casual for you as well then.
They have 50% right now on website. Brings them down to around 40 a pair.

Personally I've had a ton of trouble shopping big box stores for work clothes because I'm a thiner guy and everything seems to fit me like a trash bag, and I'm too cheap to shop nice stores. I pretty much exclusively buy my work clothes now at uniqlo.

No complaints so far, I would say their process for pants is a bit strange as they sell all one pant length and then you get them hemmed in the store for free. I typically go in the morning and get a couple pairs, give them the measurements and then pick them up in the afternoon. I've also ordered online, called the store and given them my length and then just picked them up.

Seems like a lot of extra work... but honestly having clothes that are actually cut to my body type has been worth the inconvenience.

Seeing as I work from home my recommendations probably wouldn't fly.

giphy.gif

If you can find them on sale, Lulu Lemon ABC pants are life changing. I was skeptical, but a big believer now. Think Sitka Ascent pant for work.

I've worn my wrangler outdoor pants for work and like them, but I split my time between the office and the airfield, so having something for both suits me. Usually just a pair of wrangler cargos are my choice. I'e yet to deal with any highwater situations with them and they're comfortable year round (Summers can hit 125* on the airfield)

I've worn my wrangler outdoor pants for work and like them, but I split my time between the office and the airfield, so having something for both suits me. Usually just a pair of wrangler cargos are my choice. I'e yet to deal with any highwater situations with them and they're comfortable year round (Summers can hit 125* on the airfield)
I've got one pair of wrangle jeans and can't say I'm overly happy with them. I'll be sticking with Levi's at least for my Friday apparel despite their gun stance.

I keep meaning to try some of those. The EB guide pros are too skinny in the legs for me.

Back