Oddest thing you found while Hunting

Ovis

Post your favorite oddity you have discovered while hunting. While in Alaska I found an old whiskey flask. I was hunting sheep and found it protruding from a cutbank. There was some old mining equipment not far from it, so I suspect it was from the goldrush days.

My hope is to one day find a mastodon tusk. To me that would be the ultimate find.

Today however I found the oddest thing while scouting. I had just hopped out of my kayak and nearly tripped over a red white & blue vibrator. :eek: These Okie women are freaks!

Yesterday while finishing up a big hike, looking for bighorn sheep I was suprised by a find at the trailhead. I was just stepping into my truck and looked down at something stuck to my shoe. No shit.. a florescent orange used condom, still juicy. Talk about frikkin gross. Somebody had more fun at that trailhead than I did.

Greenhorn said:
Yesterday while finishing up a big hike, looking for bighorn sheep I was suprised by a find at the trailhead. I was just stepping into my truck and looked down at something stuck to my shoe. No shit.. a florescent orange used condom, still juicy. Talk about frikkin gross. Somebody had more fun at that trailhead than I did.
Damn thats where i left it! Were you impressed at how far it was unrolled?

I wonder if the florescent orange color was due to a new hunting regulation? As funny as it sounds, it totally true.

I found three Jimmy hats today where I put my kayak in at. Next weekend is the opener for rifle...I'm waiting to walk in on a redneck orgy.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back