October has been a good month!

Beautiful pics, beautiful bull, and beautiful story. I think you have a couple more of those in you. ;)

Dear Fishing4sanity,

I really enjoyed your recap of the hunt this October...especially when you recounted your previous October. That's exactly where I'm at right now. My herniated disc injury was the first part of September and meant I've missed both an archery elk and rifle elk hunt in Montana...plus our upcoming Minnesota deer season. Despite the pain, uncertainty, and lost time afield - that I am still "walking" through - I continue to count my blessings daily. It is encouraging to see someone else come out the other side of a difficult situation and be able to enjoy the pursuits they love.

Thanks again for sharing.

God bless,
Wayne

There is a vast amount of satisfaction in a job well done. In the words of the old Smith Barney commercial......"you earned it".

PS: how old does one need to be to remember that commercial?? I'm thinking at least 50?

PPS: fantastic landscapes captured sooooo well.

Dear Fishing4sanity,

I really enjoyed your recap of the hunt this October...especially when you recounted your previous October. That's exactly where I'm at right now. My herniated disc injury was the first part of September and meant I've missed both an archery elk and rifle elk hunt in Montana...plus our upcoming Minnesota deer season. Despite the pain, uncertainty, and lost time afield - that I am still "walking" through - I continue to count my blessings daily. It is encouraging to see someone else come out the other side of a difficult situation and be able to enjoy the pursuits they love.

Thanks again for sharing.

God bless,
Wayne
Stay positive and I'm hoping to see your success story soon. Until last fall I'd never been to a chiropractor or physical therapy. The chiropractor helped quite a bit, but the physical therapy really made a big difference for me. If you haven't used physical therapy, I'd recommend giving it a try. It might just be a sign of getting old, but a side benefit of going to physical therapy was how many friends I hadn't seen in years that I ran into at physical therapy. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back