MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Observations

MTGomer

The best of “March” Madness is in April.

Theres a once in a lifetime eclipse almost every year. (The last one was in October)

Bad driving occurs at a higher rate in vehicles with a Prius emblem or handicap license plates on them.

In parts of Utah, coffee is not served at some places, but soda drinks containing caffeine, often mixed with dairy cream is.

Thats all for now.

Dang Will, that’ll be 7k per night with fees…😊
My wife gets the cabins ready before arrival. They checked in Friday afternoon so she went up around 10am. Took her over a hour to go from broken bow to Hochatown like 16 miles. They gotta make 259 4 lane at-least up to the brewery getting dangerous around the main drag.

My wife gets the cabins ready before arrival. They checked in Friday afternoon so she went up around 10am. Took her over a hour to go from broken bow to Hochatown like 16 miles. They gotta make 259 4 lane at-least up to the brewery getting dangerous around the main drag.
Have ridden and driven 259 dozens of times, gorgeous country.

The best of “March” Madness is in April.

Theres a once in a lifetime eclipse almost every year. (The last one was in October)

Bad driving occurs at a higher rate in vehicles with a Prius emblem or handicap license plates on them.

In parts of Utah, coffee is not served at some places, but soda drinks containing caffeine, often mixed with dairy cream is.

Thats all for now.
I,m with you on the prius. Tesla drivers rank 2nd

I could throw in a solid argument that a Cummins diesel is at the top
Agreed ... and especially with oversized fat tires, jacked up, spewing loud exhaust and desecrating the American Flag by flying it in inclement weather and unlit at night!

Full disclosure: My hunting, camping, touring rig is a 2005 Dodge 3500 Laramie full size pickup with a Cummins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back