Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Observations

The best of “March” Madness is in April.

Theres a once in a lifetime eclipse almost every year. (The last one was in October)

Bad driving occurs at a higher rate in vehicles with a Prius emblem or handicap license plates on them.

In parts of Utah, coffee is not served at some places, but soda drinks containing caffeine, often mixed with dairy cream is.

Thats all for now.

April in Northern Michigan:

I'm always about 3 miles from a smokehouse, even when I'm at a smokehouse.

The first nice day of spring sees a lot of nice sports cars needing some body work & alignments because the county road crews haven't fixed the potholes.

The amount of wealthy sextegenarians in spandex and carbon frame bicycles increases proportionately per degree of warmth

The turkeys are back and making the brown once again realize that flushing is fun after not doing it all upland season.

We've had enough precipitation to green up pasture land for heifers and calves, nutgrass and dandelions are flourishing in what grass I have left from a lawn service faux pas, the tanks are full and grass is verdant at our deer ground...but we still need positive run off for our reservoirs or we'll have restrictions and surcharges this summer...again.

On of my friends in the zone of totality took this picture of the famous captain.
The Famous Captain.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back