Yeti GOBOX Collection

Oak the model???

mtmiller

I got some new rag from Alaska today and thought it might pass the time while I jumped up and down on the stairstepper.

Mostly a bunch of advertisements, but I did see this ugly guy with his mug pasted on some ink for Promo Expeditions. Guess they were hurting for talent this year.;) At least the goat looks good.

goat_23.jpg

Wow, nice goat! And rugged good looks sitting behind it.

I had no idea, but I'm assuming Primo Expeditions?

Good Ad, good point.

If they can get that guy on a goat.........................imagine the possibilities.

1_p, I haven't used them here yet. I'm thinking the most likely use will be in May when I'm walking through wet aspen stands in the mornings. Usually pretty slick.

nhy, I did. In fact, all four of us used $5 plastic-handled knives. ;)

Oak- I've seriously thought about have a pair of boots caulked up for hunting. The place I've elk hunted in ID is steep and always seems wet when I'm there. Snow on a steep grass covered slope has me ending up on my big arse more than I care too. But, I'm thinking the microspikes from Kahtoola might offer the same benefit without having to have a boot dedicated to that.

http://www.kahtoola.com/microspikes.html

The places I would use caulks have a lot of mountain shrub and deadfall. I think those microspikes would be hanging up on crap and getting pulled off all the time. Tell me how they work.:D

Will do. BOY has had great luck using Kahtoola's crampons, but that's been for snow and near/above treeline work.

Back