NZ Huts

Probably never get a chance to visit NZ again. Covid will always be with us just like the common flu but if NZ is waiting for 0 cases worldwide to open up it will never happen. Not seeking an argument, just stating a sad fact.

Probably never get a chance to visit NZ again. Covid will always be with us just like the common flu but if NZ is waiting for 0 cases worldwide to open up it will never happen. Not seeking an argument, just stating a sad fact.
sanity will prevail,,if there werent so many sheep here we could really move forward,,haveing said that im moving to victoria,australia
can always commute back n forth for the hunting

I agree with you. The Govt is talking about opening up once everyone has had the chance to get vaccinated. The plan is from Jan 2022 the border restrictions will be relaxed. The restrictions will be based on the perceived risk from point of origin.

Point of origin being the U.S. as so many are not getting the two covid-19 shots. We have had both shots and plan to get the third booster shot due to our ages. I/we have had a trip planned for two years now but covid closing NZ border prevents. My outfitter, Gary Herbert, stated that if he attends the SCI convention Jan. 2022 he will be in business. Albeit it may not be his decision to open the NZ borders to nonresidents. Guess we will have to wait and see.....again. Hope we do not loose our deposit. Want to visit NZ once again. Pray for common sense. MTG

I don't think your assuption is warranted. Eventually NZ will open up. Stamp it.

Point of origin being the U.S. as so many are not getting the two covid-19 shots. We have had both shots and plan to get the third booster shot due to our ages. I/we have had a trip planned for two years now but covid closing NZ border prevents. My outfitter, Gary Herbert, stated that if he attends the SCI convention Jan. 2022 he will be in business. Albeit it may not be his decision to open the NZ borders to nonresidents. Guess we will have to wait and see.....again. Hope we do not loose our deposit. Want to visit NZ once again. Pray for common sense.
For your sake i really hope you get to NZ in 2022. For what its worth, as you are vaccinated I would guess mid 2022 would be the earliest you could travel here without restrictive isolation requirements.

sanity will prevail,,if there werent so many sheep here we could really move forward,,haveing said that im moving to victoria,australia
can always commute back n forth for the hunting
Aussie eh. That will be interesting. I lived in Melbourne for 6 months and explored the south coast a few times.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back