NWTF convention 2004

I've always thought it would be great to attend, but never have. Maybe if they have it out West someday. I could have represented Idaho a couple of times in the National Turkey Calling contest when I was state champion but couldn't work it into my schedule. I really regret that. Problem was I was always taking off all my vacation time during hunting season and never had any left over for other times of the year.

I think the NWTF annual convention would be a great thing to attend. It's high up on my list of things to do someday.

Wish you could make it someday Ithaca. I wish I could go for the whole thing but I save the days for actual turkey hunting.
wink.gif

I went every time it was held in Indianapolis but haven't been since my move to MS. Where is it being held this year?

Nut,
I have officially passed the torch on our committee. Shoulda, coulda gone last year.
Wish I had. One of these years I'll make her.
Enjoy.
WD

Have a great time at the convention Nut.I will just be going to the local chapters shindig later this winter think it is February,right before the season starts.Have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back