NWTF convention 2004

I've always thought it would be great to attend, but never have. Maybe if they have it out West someday. I could have represented Idaho a couple of times in the National Turkey Calling contest when I was state champion but couldn't work it into my schedule. I really regret that. Problem was I was always taking off all my vacation time during hunting season and never had any left over for other times of the year.

I think the NWTF annual convention would be a great thing to attend. It's high up on my list of things to do someday.

Wish you could make it someday Ithaca. I wish I could go for the whole thing but I save the days for actual turkey hunting.
wink.gif

I went every time it was held in Indianapolis but haven't been since my move to MS. Where is it being held this year?

Nut,
I have officially passed the torch on our committee. Shoulda, coulda gone last year.
Wish I had. One of these years I'll make her.
Enjoy.
WD

Have a great time at the convention Nut.I will just be going to the local chapters shindig later this winter think it is February,right before the season starts.Have fun.

Back