PEAX Equipment

NV sheep info

That’s pretty cool and amazing what the state has done, hope to see other states follow suit and gain the ground Nevada has.

That’s the coolest story map I’ve ever seen. Thanks for sharing it! Amazing work with sheep in Nevada—pretty neat seeing that population graph go steadily up over time. Besides the incredible work by stakeholders, I wonder how much of Nevada’s sheep success is due to a lack of domestic sheep grazing conflicts there. Has to be significant.

Reactions: Oak
That’s the coolest story map I’ve ever seen. Thanks for sharing it! Amazing work with sheep in Nevada—pretty neat seeing that population graph go steadily up over time. Besides the incredible work by stakeholders, I wonder how much of Nevada’s sheep success is due to a lack of domestic sheep grazing conflicts there. Has to be significant.
We don't have a lack of domestic conflicts and the diseases they carry. In fact, I'd dare say disease is the number one limiting factor preventing even more of those results shown in that great story board. See those blips at the right hand end of those charts. Disease is responsible for most, if not all, of them. Yes, there is a great story here about the successes in Nevada but there are still some very difficult issues with no easy fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back