NV Antelope with Big Fin

A big congrats to you Ray, as well as Randy and Michael. I look forward to Season 8 episode 1 starring you three and that beautiful trophy of a speed goat. One of the things that I like about Randy is he enjoys helping probably even more than actually killing/hunting himself, as long as he gets to do the "Gutting and Gilling" as he calls it. Hopefully afterwards you all stopped at a DQ and got some Dilly Bars to COOL DOWN from that blistering 110 degree heat. Congrats again.

$26k in truck damages? Looks like you still got the raw end of that deal. Haha. Awesome buck!!!! Can’t wait to see that episode.

A big congrats to you Ray, as well as Randy and Michael. I look forward to Season 8 episode 1 starring you three and that beautiful trophy of a speed goat. One of the things that I like about Randy is he enjoys helping probably even more than actually killing/hunting himself, as long as he gets to do the "Gutting and Gilling" as he calls it. Hopefully afterwards you all stopped at a DQ and got some Dilly Bars to COOL DOWN from that blistering 110 degree heat. Congrats again.

So true about Randy. These pictures of Snoopy were on the wall where we ate dinner each night (it was the only place open). The night before I shot that buck; Randy said “That’s what Ray is going to look like when he shoots his buck tomorrow”. He was right on.
DFB01FD6-8FE7-4532-920C-7CE6398E1E17.jpeg

So true about Randy. These pictures of Snoopy were on the wall where we ate dinner each night (it was the only place open). The night before I shot that buck; Randy said “That’s what Ray is going to look like when he shoots his buck tomorrow”. He was right on.
View attachment 113405
Haha the Snoopy Happy Dance that is awesome. I can imagine that you would be doing that Happy Dance after harvesting that nice pronghorn buck. I know that I would. So if you are Snoopy does that make Randy, Woodstock or Charlie Brown??? 🐶🐤 🏈🌵

Congrats on the buck! Antelope are probably my favorite animal to hunt because you can make the hunt as easy or as hard as you like. I find it very fun and relaxed because I really don't care how big or small, they are all great eating. 🥩

Congrats! I just watched the final episode on youtube and it is among my favorites. I've had a tough week at work, but for the last few nights I've sat down and watched Ray and Randy banter and it just put a big smile on my face. Ray - you remind of so many active and retired military members I've worked around...great sense of humor, fun to be around, and just an all around nice guy. I'm pretty sure you and Randy could have made the videos on ditch digging and I still would have watched every episode. Don't get me wrong - I prefer the antelope hunting - but i'd definitely still watch the ditch digging! On a more serious note - thank you for your service - knowing this country has men like you that serve reinforces just how blessed we all are to live in the US.

Man, I had serious anxiety watching those drainage crossings! White knuckle moments there. What great footage to watch.
Congrats on the fine pronghorn also. Can't wait to watch the episode.

Congrats! I just watched the final episode on youtube and it is among my favorites. I've had a tough week at work, but for the last few nights I've sat down and watched Ray and Randy banter and it just put a big smile on my face. Ray - you remind of so many active and retired military members I've worked around...great sense of humor, fun to be around, and just an all around nice guy. I'm pretty sure you and Randy could have made the videos on ditch digging and I still would have watched every episode. Don't get me wrong - I prefer the antelope hunting - but i'd definitely still watch the ditch digging! On a more serious note - thank you for your service - knowing this country has men like you that serve reinforces just how blessed we all are to live in the US.

Thanks Idahoehunter. It was a hunt that I will never forget. The rapport with Randy and Michael both was natural and enjoyable. That hunt meant a lot to me.
Ray

Ray, congrats on a great Antelope! I watched it last night and really liked the interaction with Randy and yourself! The shot of your wrist bracelet of your battle buddy hit home, my son wears one with three names on it! 🇺🇸 Thank you for your service!

Ray, congrats on a great Antelope! I watched it last night and really liked the interaction with Randy and yourself! The shot of your wrist bracelet of your battle buddy hit home, my son wears one with three names on it! 🇺🇸 Thank you for your service!

Thanks Pete. This is my motorcycle tank with the names of every EOD Tech that I personally knew that died in the war. The bracelet was the most recent. March 2019

Attachments

• 132119D6-D3AC-4D0B-BAAC-A75615B9C99D.jpeg
    132119D6-D3AC-4D0B-BAAC-A75615B9C99D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Thanks Pete. This is my motorcycle tank with the names of every EOD Tech that I personally knew that died in the war. The bracelet was the most recent. March 2019
Ray,

Way to many great warriors still on duty at the alter of Freedom!

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back