Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Now this is fuggin cool

Unquestionably a true story, but a stranger one because bears don't usually eat fresh meat. They prefer it "tenderized" by age. Truly amazing..

Thanks for posting that Del.

:cool:

danr that statement about bears not liking fresh meat simply is not true. In all my years of baiting bears the rotton meat will attract them and they will eat it but if you dump fresh meat next to the old stuff they will hit the fresh first every time.

Wow - those are amazing pics!!! NO Mercy - toddlers eating toddlers
fight.gif

I wonder if the elk lived... ;)
That is really cool, brings the true brunt of nature into reality...
"I wonder why they all just can't get along" :D :D :D

I have to agree that is something you just don't hear about every day... Very cool.

--------------
JohnSWA,

You can also check out www.azuho.com for Arizona outdoor sites.

cmc

Busy with the baby girl, AZUHO, fix'n house to sell cuz some bastard developer is building two-story homes behind me, nursing my 1.5 year yellow lab though valley fever and really praying hard for an AZ archery elk tag. Other than that life is normal. Busy as can be.

Oh yea I just got my new 20ft toy hauler in the other week. Trying to get out for a weekend soon. She's real purdy...

It's slow today so I thought I'd catch up on some sites I haven't been to in a bit. Almost had to request a new PWD as I forgot mine.

cmc

JohnSWA,

You can also check out www.azuho.com for Arizona outdoor sites.

cmc

Thanks for the site! I just bookmarked it. I'm pulling for your Lab! Good luck on the Archery Tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back