Caribou Gear Tarp

Well My Peak Archery Elk Season 2024 is toast

2rocky

Just got an email from my new employer (since Nov 1,2023) CEO that our annual meeting will be held in Stratford upon Avon , England on September 23-27. Attendance is mandatory...

I'd heard that Annual meeting was always in USA, usually in Florida, and the second week of October. I was ok with that. Apparently this is a one-off event because of the 20th anniversary of the company. I'm truly glad I got this info now and not after I'd burned points to draw a tag !

@devon deer How likely could I buy you a pint while I'm in your country? Any suggestions on things to experience while there?

Just got an email from my new employer (since Nov 1,2023) CEO that our annual meeting will be held in Stratford upon Avon , England on September 23-27. Attendance is mandatory...

I'd heard that Annual meeting was always in USA, usually in Florida, and the second week of October. I was ok with that. Apparently this is a one-off event because of the 20th anniversary of the company. I'm truly glad I got this info now and not after I'd burned points to draw a tag !

@devon deer How likely could I buy you a pint while I'm in your country? Any suggestions on things to experience while there?
Way to be thinking about how to spin this into a new opportunity to do something new while about. Should be fun and while you might miss the late season elk hunt, maybe you will get your bull early and it won't even matter :)

Maybe an opportunity to add to the "Worst Hotel I ever Stayed at" thread. Seriously, that sucks but at least you were informed in time to make a good decision.

Mandatory attendance for a meeting out of the country? That is wild. I have not heard of something like it. Don't feel the need to answer but I have to ask, what do you do?

Bummer you don’t have a passport😉😉😉😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back