PEAX Equipment

(Not so)...Happy Birthday America

Yes some of them are good. I’m not a fan of the current political climate in the country but I don’t think it does any good to write and sing a song that acts like it’s basically over in America either.
I suppose, like many other things, it's open to interpretation.
I don't think Keith is saying it's over in America but is more of an iteration of your statement, "...I'm not a fan of the current political climate..."!

I don't think Keith is saying it's over in America but is more of an iteration of your statement, "...I'm not a fan of the current political climate..."!
Would have to agree. I believe there are way more good people out there than we realize.

Fair enough. I could have totally took it wrong.

LOL! I've listened to the song many times and I do like the song. Heck, I like Alabama, the group AND the state

...BUT....

Show me a "Kansas wheat field farmer..." that works a forty hour week for a living and I'll show you a failing, decrepit Kansas wheat farm! LOL!

Not to detract anything from the song and it's meaning. I think that's great, but I've worked an Oklahoma wheat harvest more than once! It AIN'T no 40 hour week!

View attachment 187405
:( this is a video about a secret American handshake isn't it?

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERCIA!

You're the best pants Canada has ever had!!!
2020 and 2021 are the first years in a long time I’ve been in the USA for July 4. I’m celebrating in style, drinking Busch latte and I think I got the boat launching thing down! I’m pretty sure I did that right?
1625440663332.png

As soon as Toby Keith lost his mullet, his music went downhill fast

2020 and 2021 are the first years in a long time I’ve been in the USA for July 4. I’m celebrating in style, drinking Busch latte and I think I got the boat launching thing down! I’m pretty sure I did that right?
View attachment 187408
I don’t drink beer, but I do drink coffee. Gotta admit that that is a unique combination…:)

Back