Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

(Not so)...Happy Birthday America

Not sure what to think about that Toby Keith song. We may have our problems but we are still the greatest country in the world. Here’s how I feel: America F&CK Yea!
Agreed. We have our problems but those are a result mainly shitbag politicians on either side. The middle class, blue collar people raising a family and breaking there back are the best in the world imo.

I went to a Toby Keith and Willy Nelson concert once while in college. I can vaguely recall having to scale the fire escape to get into my apartment afterwards, and not a whole lot more besides that. Probably for the best.

Agreed. We have our problems but those are a result mainly shitbag politicians on either side. The middle class, blue collar people raising a family and breaking there back are the best in the world imo.
Not to point fingers, but in places like Chicago and Detroit politicians have been promising citizens the same thing for a hundred years and have yet to provide it. But they keep voting the same BS into office election after election.

Not to point fingers, but in places like Chicago and Detroit politicians have been promising citizens the same thing for a hundred years and have yet to provide it. But they keep voting the same BS into office election after election.
I couldn't agree more.

Guess my low quality strumming is showing through!
I'm not a BIG Toby Keith fan, but I do enjoy some of his music.
Yes some of them are good. I’m not a fan of the current political climate in the country but I don’t think it does any good to write and sing a song that acts like it’s basically over in America either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back