Caribou Gear Tarp

not shaving on Monday

I havnt shaved for about a week and am not goin to for a while. Elk season is goin you know and that requires alot of work and a nice beard for the Mts. Happy hunting and good luck, im headed to Colorado for an 8 day archery elk hunt and cant wait.

it takes me about 8 weeks for hair to show..... But hair or no hair, Knock um dead bud !!! Pictures when you get back !

Yeah...PICS! That is some beautiful country you'll be in. Keep a clean camp, there are lots of big furries there with long claws and big teeth!

Maybe one of those big furries found him. LOL Doubt it really, so many hucks this year I am sure those bears are too full to care.

I have been hearing of a lot of bulls getting whacked up there.

UPDATE: home 2 weeks early, trip did not go well, I'll give you all the details this weekend. I'm sore and have gear to put away,,,Dan

sorry to hear it. since you were in the Bob i will venture a guess. Lot of diy hunters, way too many outfitters with their dudes, few elk and lots of big grizzly tracks. Maybe throw in a few horse wrecks. Thats my experience with the Bob, sooo many outfitters. Dont know you but hope at least you had an enjoyable experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back