MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nosler Accubond availability????

Curvebow

I shoot 2 different 300 yard bench rest events each week and am well aware of component availability issues. I, like all others, have struggled with locating primers, powders and bullets.

However, I HAVE been able to locate them, eventually (even from gougers on Gunbroker)! EXCEPT Nosler bullets. Anyone have any info on whats going on there??? Specifically, I'm looking for 7mm 160 grain Accubonds. I have searched online at too many places to reiterate without success as other stuff is seeming to become more available. What gives??

I can’t find any either, I’ve looked everywhere for .257s. I was thinking about calling nosler and asking (not sure if they’d be able to give an answer). Same thing even gunbroker doesn’t have any.

I’ve been looking for nosler s in 280 AI and haven’t found a box for actual retail price in almost 2 years. Only see them on gun broker for 150 bucks a box

So I guess I’m not the only one. My 270 Wby loves those 140 Accubonds. I’m on every ammo retailer wait list in America, I think. Nothing.

I have been looking for 160 gr Accubonds for my 7mm for over a year, just decided to try 160 gr Partitions. Been looking for 130 gr Accubonds for my 270 for two years, just found a box from a guy that was cleaning out his stuff, felt like i struck gold.

I bought a pack of 50 160g AB blems for a new 7mm buuld about 3 months ago. They are my bullet of choice but I can't find any more. I hate to waste powder developing a load if that's all I'll get.

Same. Their availability has been very limited to non-existent. Hornady seems to be about the only one I can find.

I'm glad I had a small stockpile of accubonds but they are getting low.

I really want some 100gr 6.5mm BT. Haven't seen them in 2 years.

I'd been searching for the .30 cal 200 gr ABs for a while, got frustrated and emailed Nosler in the off chance they'd tell me when they were doing a run of them. Sure enough, told me about when they expected to make some and to set up an alert.

Even tho I don't use them would it be a good idea to snag any Accubonds that I see to offer to those who are looking for them? One of my last shipments of bullets in a SFRB got lost with the result that I'm loathe to do it again unless the buyer is will to cover full insurance.

I don't want to get stuck with anything that I can't use myself. I'm going shopping next week and may run into some.

I bought 2 boxes last Sept that would not load into my son’s new Tikka. They had me send them back and were going to replace them when they had inventory. Still waiting. 🤷‍♂️

Well, I guess I'm not alone! I did get some Hammer copper 150's and also the new Hornady CX 150's. But, while they shoot 1.25" groups, the 160 Accubonds were giving .5's! I may have to lower my expectations....

The good thing is, Hammer bullets are in stock. Order them, they ship them!

According to their social media you need to shoot 308 match, or 308 ballistic tips of you want to be a nosler shooter.

According to their social media you need to shoot 308 match, or 308 ballistic tips of you want to be a nosler shooter.
Good to know. Guess I'm no longer a Nosler guy. My Remington 700 in 30.06 also loves the 178 grain Hornady ELDX at the range, but not sure how they would do on elk. Gonna work with copper hammers if I ever find that ammunition.

7mm 140 AB's...a few old style SB's as as well.

IMG_20220515_100454976.jpg

7mm 160 AB's and a box of SB:

IMG_20220515_100705870.jpg
IMG_20220515_100705870.jpg

I stock up when the gettin's good, it ain't like they spoil.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back