Northeast Montana Veterans Memorial

MTBirdhunter

20160723_150753.jpg
If you get the chance and make it to Ft. Peck some time, check out the Veterans Memorial, this picture I took doesn't do it justice, it is a superb way to remember those that have sacrificed so much. So if your traveling thru the highline, please make a stop, well worth the effort. It was dedicated earlier this month, on the 4th.

Last edited:
It truly is a magnificent tribute. I live about a block away and there is an older gentleman who wheels his wheelchair up there and hangs out for about an hour 4-5 days a week. One of these days I need to walk up there with him and pick his brain.

Here's a picture that was taken during last night's storm.

Credit goes to Carin Barnett of CB Photography

Last edited:
Very impressive. Our pales in comparison to this.
Unfortunately some dirtbags have already vandalized ours. It was installed on May 30th this year.

I've been up there many times and I have yet to see that. Next time I will make it part of the trip.

We visited the Ft Peck Northeast Montana Veterans Memorial last month and paused to reflect and admire that wonderful structure. It is very impressive and inspires thankfulness for our blessings brought about by sacrifices of those memorialized there. May they rest in peace. May they never be forgotten.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back