Caribou Gear

Nocturnal Swine Methodology

noharleyyet

Wicked Light....green LED...the problem is staying on stand til the pigs come out.:cool:

I've been looking into getting something like that. I had a laser genetics set-up, but the laser crapped out after a couple years of use. It didn't like the cold here much either. I've been white-lighting it since then.

I want to justify buying a thermal imaging scope so bad I can taste it, but haven't ever been able to justify it. I could buy a custom big game rifle with a nightforce scope for the same price!

I want to justify buying a thermal imaging scope so bad I can taste it, but haven't ever been able to justify it. I could buy a custom big game rifle with a nightforce scope for the same price!
But, the thermal scope would be SOO much fun and probably get used more! :D I'm sure Santa can fit it in his sleigh...

FWIW, I've not used a thermal setup, but did use a Gen 3 (I think) NV scope in my one hunt in Texas. That was FUN! Just wish I'd have gotten a picture of Buzz 'hunting' in his 'jammie pants and slip on shoes!:eek:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back