No love from the Sportsmans Channel

Keep up the great work Randy! OYOA is reality hunting, if we were successful 100% of the time it wouldn't be hunting, it would be shooting! You have earned the respect of your sponsers by doing a REAL hunting show! Congrats!

OYOA is my favorite big game show. I watch it and one other. I do watch all the predator shows not because I think they are good but because coyote hunting is my passion. That NM elk hunt show I'm kinda of embaressed to say had me getting emotional with you. Hunting really has nothing to do with recored books and awards. Sadly it is the direction hunting has taken to lure in a younger and/or richer fan base. Now you can drop some coin set on a feeder shoot a booner buck and you are a hero? I have shot 3 bucks in my life. I have one mounted just because it had alot of "first" for me. I can't tell you how many does I have taken, but so far my freezer can't tell the difference. Your show is the ONLY one my wife will watch. She loves hunting but can't stand the other shows. The only thing I can think of that would make your show better would be if you started driving a Ford! Ha had to say it. Keep up the good work and I'm keeping the dvr set on you show. Thanks again for such a REAL hunting show.

Thanks for all the support. Both now, when you voted, and over the last four years of this mayhen.

Each week I get numerous requests from people who have asked how they contact our partners. I finally got smart and decided to put that in one post. The post is a "sticky" meaning you cannot reply to it and it will always be at the top of the forum in which I "stuck" or posted it.

So, here is the link to that sticky post.

Can't tell you how much we appreciate all of you. The number of emails and PMs lately have been amazing, all encouraging to stay the course, regardless of awards, etc.

And that we will. Season Four will be very good. Some new ideas, but mostly heavy doses of what has got us here. Season Five is being planned, and it should be the culmination of all we have learned in four previous years, making this even better.

Thanks to each and every one of you.

Sponsor contact links at this post <----click here or here----> http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=249657

Hope you get all the tags you could ever wish for. :)

One of the few!

This is one of the few outdoors sports such as the hunting and fishing shows worth watching. I eliminate about half due to ethics problems, and aother 25% due to poor filming, narrative, etc and of the 25% left about 15% have many smaller problems along with one of the big ones that make their shows a non starter. That leaves about 10% at best where you can count on being entertained, learning a lot, and more, and done in a superb manner. Keep the DIY, the Adventure, and more coming and watch for the Sportsman Channel to fold if they keep doing business as usual.:cool:

Randy please do not change a thing on OYOA. You show everything just as it should be. Real time hunting, I love it as OYOA is the only hunting show that is a true hunting experience. Couple of others come close but no cigar. As for my opinion all the other suppose to be hunting shows shown on Sportsman channel and any other channels are nothing but commercials ..I will be sure to let your sponsors know everytime I have the chance . Thanks again..

Only interesting decision for me would be 2nd choice. Still thinking bout that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back