Caribou Gear

No deadliest catch this year

Bigjay73

Wasn't the king crab season canceled this year too? But they still made the show, fishing for golden king crab, opies, and bairdi (and even some cod). Plus Sig went to Norway to fish for red king crab and sounds like he's going to do that again. One way or another the show will go on.

Wasn't the king crab season canceled this year too? But they still made the show, fishing for golden king crab, opies, and bairdi (and even some cod). Plus Sig went to Norway to fish for red king crab and sounds like he's going to do that again. One way or another the show will go on.
It was a relatable reference to get people to read the post, I have no clue what goes on on the show, haven’t watched it in years

I'm re-watching all 18 seasons right now for the third time. I guess you could call me a fan lol. Maybe because I worked in AK in a cannery so I'm interested in the fishery.

I'm re-watching all 18 seasons right now for the third time. I guess you could call me a fan lol. Maybe because I worked in AK in a cannery so I'm interested in the fishery.
Is that chit as core irl as they make it look on tv?
Like did this really happen or is it all made up and scripted?
Either way, gawd damn the ocean’s powerful @4:18.
E7A5137B-279B-4913-AC0E-C29F82BC8913.png

That was definitely real. Trying to get the nose around in a big sea like that is a huge risk. Getting broadsided like he did is a nightmare situation to find yourself in. All that white water makes it very difficult for the prop to bite in and help push you around before the next one rolls in on top of you. Dry mouth then the shakes begin.

Is that chit as core irl as they make it look on tv?
Like did this really happen or is it all made up and scripted?
Either way, gawd damn the ocean’s powerful @4:18.
View attachment 244875
Like all reality tv shows there is some drama created for purposes of creating interest, but the bottom line is you can't "fake" the Bering Sea in winter. It's the real deal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back