NM Refundable License?

Flatrock

So I was just reading through the NM reg's and I can't find anywhere that it says the hunting license is refundable if you don't draw. I went back to the 2012 reg's and found it, then looked again in the 2013 booklet but can't find it. Anyone know if they changed that rule? It says very plainly that you are required to buy the license to apply but I just couldn't find anything about getting a refund if you don't draw. Help.....

Interesting that it is not included explicitly this year. Maybe they are hoping people don't know about it. However, I don't think the rule has changed. Under turkey hunting, it says, "If applying for the draw and planning to participate in the Spring Turkey Hunt, do not request a refund of your Game-hunting License."

NM game and fish office in Roswell told me last week it was the same as last year as far as refunds go

You must select refund option

I'm sure they are trying to sneak it past as many people (Texans) as possible.

What is the deal when applying for multiple tags? So far I have applied only for elk in NM, but plan on putting in for elk, deer and antelope this year. Can't lose any preference points!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back