Caribou Gear Tarp

NM draw is open.

I can see no reason for a party app in NM. Unless you don't want a tag. IMHO
I've drawn the unit west of you hank on a party app. First archery for elk. Jus 2 of us tho. Maybe my buddy and I are dumb. But we always put into together on elk. And that's the only way I've ever drawn. Never could draw it solo before that lol

I got DEA apps in for my kids and my dad got his in too. Didn’t put in for myself since I’m planning a Colorado elk hunt that I should draw easily. It’s all excitement and anticipation from now until the “Red Dawn” in April.

Sounds like muzzleloader odds will actually get worse based on everyone’s responses. I had to change my plans to accommodate work, but my name is in the hat for some interesting and hard to draw hunts.
I’m curious to see the muzzleloader elk odds from this years draw with the new regs. I’m skipping NM this year but am keeping track of odds before and after reg changes and we’ll apply next year based on that

I can see no reason for a party app in NM. Unless you don't want a tag. IMHO
My party mate is my wife. Because of the calendar and grandkids this year, we applied as a party on the chance (my luck, high likelihood) we'd draw different hunts the same week. If we whiff, may swallow real hard and have her do an outfitted hunt (I hate even typing that, can't say it yet because the word "outfitted" won't make it past my teeth.

David
NM

My party mate is my wife. Because of the calendar and grandkids this year, we applied as a party on the chance (my luck, high likelihood) we'd draw different hunts the same week. If we whiff, may swallow real hard and have her do an outfitted hunt (I hate even typing that, can't say it yet because the word "outfitted" won't make it past my teeth.

David
NM
Cool.
I only put in for 2 party tags and drew both, with my points used. UT & CA. Both turned into a disaster for me. I went in their vehicles and lost control of me.
Another reason I have always hunted alone.

I finally applied a few minutes ago for an oryx tag.
The site is acting weird so if you waited you need to get on there sooner than later if you waited until the last minute like me.

Ugh. It is completely broken now. I had saved everything in my cart and I just needed to hit submit and it won't let me do that.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back