PEAX Equipment

NM draw is open.

Usually by this time someone is saying that there were 100,000 more applications this year than last year or something like that. I haven't heard anything on any of the forums indicating whether the growth in applications is continuing or not. Anyone in the know?

Anyone wanna speculate when the draws will be out? NM is usually a week or two early and I think they've come out on the same day (can't remember if it's Wednesday or Thursday) the last few years.

Anyone wanna speculate when the draws will be out? NM is usually a week or two early and I think they've come out on the same day (can't remember if it's Wednesday or Thursday) the last few years.
My guess 19th, worst case 26th. If i remember right NM likes wednesdays, and yes i have checked app a few times already...lol

It’s always a Wednesday, and the 7th is the last day to submit a harvest report before the draw results, so my guess based on that would be the 12th. That said, the application deadline was a week late this year, and results have been out on the third Wednesday in April for a while, so that would be the 19th. For the same number of weeks as usual it would be the 26th, but the website says results “mid April”. I guess I don’t have much of a guess this year. I’m saying one of those three days, and the least likely day being the 26th.

Now you got me checking daily to see if I won the lottery lol
I usually get an email pretty early in the morning while the site is crashed from all the people checking draw results. I think with NM it’s faster to just refresh your email starting the morning of the 19th.

Last edited:
Usually by this time someone is saying that there were 100,000 more applications this year than last year or something like that. I haven't heard anything on any of the forums indicating whether the growth in applications is continuing or not. Anyone in the know?
I would like to know the same thing. It seems like the extra day led to a lot of extra apps for additional species if nothing else.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back