NM draw is open.

My guess is that the draw will take place next week on Tuesday or Wednesday. After the draw takes place NMGF run checks to make sure that there weren't any mistakes. The results are then sent out to the public a week later on average as long as no mistakes are found. I think results should be released the morning of the 19th as long as no issues are found.

My guess is that the draw will take place next week on Tuesday or Wednesday. After the draw takes place NMGF run checks to make sure that there weren't any mistakes. The results are then sent out to the public a week later on average as long as no mistakes are found. I think results should be released the morning of the 19th as long as no issues are found.
NM G&F make mistakes, inconceivable!1680732922337.gif

Usually by this time someone is saying that there were 100,000 more applications this year than last year or something like that. I haven't heard anything on any of the forums indicating whether the growth in applications is continuing or not. Anyone in the know?
Until the data is released nobody knows....right?

But I bet it's still an increase in applicants, more and more youtubers showing how its done.

The biggest affect is to Non-residents though

I think people are likely trying to keep the payment and refund on the same billing cycle of their credit card.
Yes, I agree. And it seems they aren't risking anything since the deadline is extended yearly.

That’s what the man said. Almost as bad as Utah Expo odds. 🤔 But this was a free giveaway by HF. Not charging for raffle tix.
I think they awarded the hunt to the wrong person. Row 1 has the header so they should have gone to row 1890 to get participant #1889. Your friend got extra lucky to be awarded the Hunt erroneously.

Bet it was lower total apps in and some clown said lets get a bump. He unplugged his puter in SF office and now they got another 10k apps from laggers.

NM has been early the last few years and I do not remember any puter glitches in years.
They usually give me my Bday present a week early.

I think people are likely trying to keep the payment and refund on the same billing cycle of their credit card.
I get that. I'm just the kind of person who would never risk it. I mean at least do it the day before the deadline a day shouldn't make to much difference. I completely understand trying to keep app fees as low as possible just don't understand waiting till the last second.

I get that. I'm just the kind of person who would never risk it. I mean at least do it the day before the deadline a day shouldn't make to much difference. I completely understand trying to keep app fees as low as possible just don't understand waiting till the last second.
I agree, that’s what I did

Neither did a thread blasted on the internet that the "NM draw is open."
Guilty.
Now I hope they wait longer.
Since they seem to be waiting for ole Hanks advice, upgrade the interweb from cans and strings to smoke signals.

There no elks or deers anyways in NM. Everyone knows that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back