Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NM Antelope

Big Slick

Just watched the New Mexico archery antelope episode. That was cool how the antelope responded to the bethedecoy. Very impressive, and of coarse Randy made it happen at the last minute to keep us on the edge of our seats. Nice work Randy and ID!:cool:

Great episode guys now i have got the itch trying to see if i can fit a archery antelope hunt in this fall yet in one of the otc zones in a state

Nice 'lope IDBugler, that was a good shot.

Randy, maybe you should of had Tom there with you to take care of the cow for you;) Good job on your 9th inning walkoff.

It gets you thinking a little dfferently as a bowhunter.

Great way to kick off the new shows season! Now I only have to wait a month and a half until antelope season.

I was finally able to sit down and watch the episode last night. FANTASTIC!!! The production quality of this show for the type of hunting they do is unbelievable. I think Randy and his crew have pulled off something that most probably thought was not possible.

Most DIY shows have the same production level as 20 year old family Christmas videos. This show is such a pleasure to watch - no selling, no cooking - just real life hunting.

Watched it with my son. Never really gave a lot of thought to chasing speed goats, starting to think differently now!

Randy,

Finally got to watch the season opener, I like your new hat!! Great show and some very nice trophies, memories and good times.

Hey - I liked your little article in the Bugle.

Cheers

Todd

Randy - great show – When my son saw you in the hat he started laughing, egging me on to get one of those, he is 24, but shut up quickly when he saw how it worked. I am sure he will be off looking for one now. Liked your article in Bugle too.

radenbowhunter - son's birthday coming up in August - your hat and shirt is going to make the list might even get two - congrats on the show.

R

I think maybe - I think I caught a glimpse - hm - maybe it is - yep - it is - woohoo! I'm a star!

Great episode! That buck you missed early in the show looks to easily be 85" - if that makes you feel any better - hehe. ;)

I think maybe - I think I caught a glimpse - hm - maybe it is - yep - it is - woohoo! I'm a star!

Yeah, I asked that they edit that out, but the editor said we needed to keep it in, so we had some high class folks in the show. Not sure what that says for me and Bugler.

Great episode! That buck you missed early in the show looks to easily be 85" - if that makes you feel any better - hehe. ;)

Thanks, as if I didn't feel bad enough about that. :eek:

Moral of the story, be prepared when your chance comes. I intend to be prepared when the chance comes this year.

Glad you liked it. That Bugler guy can shoot the lights out. The other guy with him, well, let's just say he needs some help.

I caught it too, and thanks to the DVR was able to confirm it.

Randy, why do you get up so early in the morning? You never shoot anything before 15 minutes before sundown and a little beauty sleep never hurt anyone. :)

I had a question: It looked like Randy does not have any stabilizer on his bow. I noticed the same for Dwight Schuh on Bowhunter. Why no stabilizer? Just curious.

Thanks,

I had a question: It looked like Randy does not have any stabilizer on his bow. I noticed the same for Dwight Schuh on Bowhunter. Why no stabilizer? Just curious.

Thanks,

Because he is stupid. I am in the process of changing that. :eek:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back