Nikon M7?

Hammsolo

I use my REI card each year to drive my yearly dividend up. It gives me some stress free cash to spend on camping, hunting, snowboarding, hunting and such.

My current binoculars are the decent Vortex Diamondback HD’s.

The best binocular they carry is the M7. With the yearly 20% discount they’ll be about $400. My dividend will cover this. What are your thoughts?

I grabbed a pair last 20% coupon for a long term backup/kids pair. They are decent…better than the viper hd I had for the same purpose.

Still slumming a Nikon rangefinder. When I bought my first one, they were the only game in town.(over 20 years ago) No other optics from Nikon but I think they dropped the "sports" optics line. mtmuley

I have several optics (scopes, binoculars, and a rangefinder) from Nikon. Never had an issue with any of them. Go for it.

I’ve hunted 10 years now with my same old Nikon 10x 42. I upgraded to vortex and Leopold binos and whenever I get ready to scout or hunt I’ll grab my old Nikon. I’m not sure where the other binos are hiding anymore.

Strange thing. I've had bino's for a lot of years but seldom carry them hunting. Same with my range finder. Just extra stuff to carry that I really found no good use for! I'm sure I'm wrong about that and actually the way I hunt I don't really need either. But I've been in heavy cover a bunch where I though a set of 7x535 binos could actually help me see through the stuff!

I had a pair of Nikon 10x42s I lost on a moose hunt on the Koyukuk River. I have no clue what happened to them, the best I can figure is they got flipped out of the boat in a hurry to get geared up and go after a moose we saw. I have the GPS coordinates if anyone would like to go look for them. I replaced them with a pair of Leupold's but I had a lot of adventures with those Nikons. I also have a Nikon scope on my muzzleloader, but like mentioned above they do not make those anymore. From what I have seen, at the price point Nikons, will be right up there with the best.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back