PEAX Equipment

Nice Site

BOHNTR

Hello all, I'm new to this site. Actually just found out about it from another and came over to check it out. (Moosie does this mean I'm a troll?)
smile.gif

Looking forward to reading some posts and trying to contribute.

BOHNTR )))----------->

Welcome aboard BOHNTR. Hope to read about some of your hunting. Stay away from the Adult Joke section, very naughty.
biggrin.gif

What are you hunting in CA? Hunt anywhere else?

BOHNTR }}}}}-------->>

FAR from a Troll
biggrin.gif

I've clipped a "CLIP from ya :

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Moosie: This thread has a "Five Star" rating. I'm impressed, you've come a long way son. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHE.. THE only line better that I like was From tuffbucker "PS......MOOSIE.....you are my hero!!!"
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard.. I'm not much of a Bow's~man, but I pop in this forum now and then. Welcoem aboard Friend !!!! (Get the Rest of the Crew over, NO sense splitting everyone up
grouphug.gif
elkgrin.gif

mtmiller:

Well, I've bowhunted for over 25 years now in my home state and MANY others. I've only bowhunted although I have nothing against those who choose powder and long range capablities.
smile.gif

In CA I've arrowed everything from Blacktail Deer, Muleys, hogs, antelope, to even the smallest critters. Anything that's legal, I've hunted here. (no those CA liberals aren't legal....yet)
smile.gif

I've been very lucky over the years and have arrowed some brute muleys and elk in other states. However, my "best" was my first at 12 years old, hunting with a homemade longbow my father built. One cedar arrow from it and I had my first blacktail buck and first big game animal. That was about 27 years ago! Takes a long time for a kid to come down off of that cloud.
smile.gif

BOHNTR )))------------->

Hey BOHNTR good to see that you have made it to the dark side
wink.gif
There are a few Cali guys over here and they don't seem to hold it against us too much
wink.gif
this is a good site and you will add to it with your knowledge of bowhunting
wink.gif

Happy trails

Welcome aboard BOHNTR. I'm stuck in California for a while too and I have the archery bug in me....just need to whack me a muley with my bow this year and I'll really be sittin high!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back