Nice Mulie

krshunter

Hi guys. I'm new to Hunt Talk. Mtnmiller recommended it to me and it looks like a great site. Thought I'd share a picture from a job I worked on recently. Don't know where all of these are at during hunting season.

Attachments

• Hooper Deer1.jpg
    Hooper Deer1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 312
Welcome to the darkside krshunter. I know they don't all disappear during the hunting season, as I have seen at least one of your muleys.

Fellas, welcome another Wyoming-ite (just what we needed around here). :rolleyes:

Welcome! any freind of miller is .... well... not right to admit it. Did you ever see the shoes that guy wears all summer?? I will have to take custody of his dog to save poor axle from embarrassment :D

Well.. truth be told, He did call him "Mtnmiller".... which leads me to think Mt miller is a Mountain man ;)

What a vocal group you all are. Thanks for the welcome. Oh and sorry mtmiller about the Mtnmiller thing. Just not paying attention as usual. Just paid for my latest gun and didn't have enough left to pay attention. Course I woudln't have paid for that even if I had enough. Guess these folks must like you a little bit they way they carry on about you. And since you mentioned it I'll post a couple of pics of my deer from the last couple of years. This year was the first year I tagged deer, antelope and elk also. Getting better with age I guess.

Wyodeerhunter, I'm from Laramie.

Attachments

• Deer Field 1.jpg
    Deer Field 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Deer Mount.JPG
    Deer Mount.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IM000411.JPG
    IM000411.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 2001 Deer Mount.jpg
    2001 Deer Mount.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 240
welcome krshunter, my first trip out to Co. we stayed in Laramie. got drunk, ate good and watched pronghorn in the field behind the motel. it was great.

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about the MtMiller connection, we won't hold that against you though. Nice looking critters.

Welcome aboard krshunter !!!!!
We are really glad to see you here and posting pictures already...
Very nice buck, way to go... :D

Guess these folks must like you a little bit they way they carry on about you.

We actually like him alot.... Except for the big game he consistantly shoots, the Awesome photos, the time in the field, the..... Well come to think of it, I am Actually mad at him now ;)

Dude, welcome aboard and nice buck, I missed the elk picture ?

Nice ............

A trick for snow pictures, have the guy rotate a little with the virgin snow behind ya , not the 2 track coming up to the game. But I always like making hutning look harder then it actually is ;)

Congrats on a steller year Mi Amigo !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back