NHL playoffs

Lather and razors ready for the NorthStars, down 3-0 in first period at home.

Mild home crowd booing at the horn for the first period.

As good as Florida was tonight, the Knights were two levels better.

I was watching during the anthem singing, and I was surprised by the Vegas crowd yelling out at the line….”through the perilous KNIGHT!“

I'm curious if hockey in Vegas will still be as popular once the MLB comes to town? Though it would be nice if the NHL would beat out MLB and the NFL.

I'm curious if hockey in Vegas will still be as popular once the MLB comes to town? Though it would be nice if the NHL would beat out MLB and the NFL.
Well if the A's continue to be the losers they have been the past several years they won't draw a crowd of any kind.
Their game attendance from 2009-2022 averaged a measly 9,973 people. :(
Also unless they build an indoor stadium it's just too darn hot for baseball even night games would be miserable.

Well, I have a new appreciation for Jack Eichel.

Also, the Golden Knights chasing Bobrovsky from the goal is analogous to the USA team chasing Tretiak in 1980. Right?

Last edited:
Ugly is all the Panthers have. VGK have more weapons, better D, better sticks, etc. Fla will be lucky to lose it all 4-1. A sweep is possible.
Yeah, we tried to take the high road and not let all of their after the whistle BS get in our heads. Apparently that was the wrong approach because Tkachuk didn’t get called for anything, unlike in this series where he has misconducts in 2 games.

Back