Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NHL playoffs

Man, I HATE!!!! living in Leafs Nation, Tampa better win tonight. Even if they lose, the Leafs then have to take on Boston. Which they will lose.

Man, I HATE!!!! living in Leafs Nation, Tampa better win tonight. Even if they lose, the Leafs then have to take on Boston. Which they will lose.
Lol I'm in for the chaos. I want Toronto to make recent history by winning a playoff series just to face Boston in the second

I'll take Hockey for $1,000 Alex.

"When hay ---"

Buzzer from the bruised eyed Cannuck on the right.

Haymakers are wide arching fist to helmet/ear/jaw/skull repeatedly, over and over, and over... And over, and over, and over - all the while both cooperatively assisting each other from falling down.

Correct for $1,000. The reason Hockey exists. Good answer Cannuck man.

I’m with you, but it ain’t looking good right now. They’re really a mess. I was at Game 2. That first period was pathetic. It’s like a different team comes out every period.
I was at that one also and am on record saying “worst period of hockey I’ve seen them play this year”.

Seattle is playing a late 90’s forecheck/cycle/clog the neutral zone style (a La the 99 devils, early oughts Red Wings) and they are playing it very well. We have not found an answer. Minus Eller, the 3rd and 4th lines might as well not even be dressing.

sure, they are missing a lot of pieces from last years team via injury, free agency and whatever shady stuff went on in Val’s hotel room in Seattle, but just look like they’re playing regular season Tuesday night hockey until the 3rd in every game. It’s pretty surprising the series has been as close as it has been.

Still, the NHL playoffs are the best postseason in professional sport.

PS: how am I rooting for the Leafs right now?

I've been watching Wild. They are playing gritty, physical hockey, but with a god awful PK and some calls not going their way, they need to reign that in. Feels like Dallas scores on every power play. Let's see what happens tonight.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back