MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

newests member

miranda

hey my name is mandi I am new here quick draw told me about the site so I thought I would check it out it is cool well I am 16 I hunt deer I am in high school and into the outdoors.

A/S/L ? -------->>> HEHE It's a 16 year old Chat thing
wink.gif

Welcoem Aboard !! I hope Quick Draw also told ya we like to goof off and HAve fun too !! Watch out for TK, He's 16 , Rich and Very good looking. Some women Call him the DON JUAN of the Internet.

Besides all that Blabber, Welcome aboard. YOU say ya hunt deer. HAve you shot one yet ? If so, Do you have a Picture of it ? Thanx for Joining, I hope you like our home and MAke it yours.

I finally got you here.
biggrin.gif
Now I'm sure you'll have a good time here just like me. And let any of these guys tell you anything bad about me or anyting like that. Naw I'm just joking. LOL
Quick Draw

You guys see that.. She just gets on board and TK is looking for pictures.. Ha!Ha!Ha!

Welcome Mandi. Pull up a stump, grab a cup of cocoa and tell us a lie.. That's acceptable here.. Heck, it's almost a requirement.

cool.gif

Welcome Mandi!
biggrin.gif
Say; how the heck do you get "IN" to get "OUT"?
confused.gif
wink.gif

Welcome aboard Mandi hope ya stick around and share a few pictures and stories with us!!
smile.gif

Moosie, thanks for putting in the good word for me!! I guess since you did that for me I should get back to work in my little section down there.

Welcome aboard me lassy!

Just been here a few of days myself, but I'll tell ya straight up, you better have a sense of humor!
cool.gif

By the way, What 'cha packin? A 223, or a 458?
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-09-2003 16:06: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

I finally got her to join. I've only been talking about the site for ever it seems like. Everytime I tlak to her she's asked me what I'm doing and I say oh just surfing this hunting site I go to, and I tell her the name. I told her to join and she did. Go me.
Quick Draw

Hey yall sorry I haven't been on here much but I have been busy with getting things ready for this weekend I am doing this christmas thing with some friends. But thanks for yalls replys and no I am not hiding (lol) I just haven't been able to get on here much but I will start I will try my best to get on here tonight well talk later bye.xoxoxo mandi

Ok guys I just tlaked to mandi and told her she needs to come out and play with us. She inturn said ok maybe tonight, and I invited her to chat tobight.
Qick Draw
PS TK you better be there tonight.

why didnt you put a good word in for me, moosie? Im 17... Uh, UM, I mean 18!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-12-2003 16:48: Message edited by: oldoregon ]</font>

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back