Caribou Gear

Newbie to UT from MT!

Mikecole

New to the page and I’m loving it so far. Amazing group of people. Just moved from Helena, MT to SLC for career and would love to connect with some people from my new area. I love what I get to accomplish in the hills and can’t wait to explore what UT has to offer. How has everyone else been doing so far this season!? I will be jumping into next season as a resident to Utah with both feet.

Killing me to miss bow season this year but I’ve had some success at calling if anyone needs a caller or pack out buddy!!

- Mike

Attachments

• 4D0E4CD5-4B92-4BA0-94F5-B80D7C996E7F.jpeg
    4D0E4CD5-4B92-4BA0-94F5-B80D7C996E7F.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 35B9A567-7F1B-41BB-8B7C-EBADB26FF562.png
    35B9A567-7F1B-41BB-8B7C-EBADB26FF562.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 24
I’m pretty sure it’s mandatory as a UT resident to put a 4” lift on your truck to accommodate the 36” mud terrain tires. Better if it’s a diesel that has been chipped to blow black smoke everywhere too.

I’m pretty sure it’s mandatory as a UT resident to put a 4” lift on your truck to accommodate the 36” mud terrain tires. Better if it’s a diesel that has been chipped to blow black smoke everywhere too.
Hahaha I will get right on that! 😂

welcome to utah. good luck with the career move, what type of work is it?

ive enjoyed my 4 years in salt lake so far, alot of great things for all seasons.

welcome to utah. good luck with the career move, what type of work is it?

ive enjoyed my 4 years in salt lake so far, alot of great things for all seasons.
I am in Acquisitions with a pretty big company so the move was worth it! But I’m loving it so far. I’m hoping to make it into the hills a bit more the more that I get settled 👍🏼

awesome. would be happy to meet up if you want to get after it sometime. day hike might be a good place to start?

I am in Acquisitions with a pretty big company so the move was worth it! But I’m loving it so far. I’m hoping to make it into the hills a bit more the more that I get settled 👍🏼

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back