Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New website opinions

schmalts

Randy, this is pretty neat looking but do you want some feedback??
Yea, i am going to give you some;) I don't mind sponsor advertisements, but what is kind of annoying is that every time you click any link in the menu bar (forums new posts...) the banners are so big you have to scroll down a full screen just to see the meat of the page. I dont think i ever seen a website that you could not even see one topic without scrolling down past the banners.
JMO, it's a little "big" in the avdertisement area. I think it would be good to have some of them on the sides instead.
Anyone else have some constructive views to share?

Although Schmalts is a frikkin whiner baby, I agree, a little big on the banner.

I've been curious for a while, why it says that I'm an "Ass Clown" under my name. I can't change it, oh well.. I can live with it.

Also, I'm no longer able to edit other people's posts, (survival section is gone) man.. that makes things a whole lot less fun for me..

Although Schmalts is a frikkin whiner baby, I agree, a little big on the banner.

I've been curious for a while, why it says that I'm an "Ass Clown" under my name. I can't change it, oh well.. I can live with it.

Also, I'm no longer able to edit other people's posts, (survival section is gone) man.. that makes things a whole lot less fun for me..

quit whining you fricking baby

what happened to the fun icons? seem to have lost the "hump", "bleep", "mad", and "head bang".:mad:

Only think I miss is the Highlight Photos/stories that were in the center of the page.

Just a very small concern. The Brown on tan on darker brown with a splash of gray color scheme is somewhat boring. Maybe a little color would be good. I see some forest green or some "autumn leaves" as being appropriate.

But like I said, this is just a very small thing. Not a deal breaker by any means.

I'm not sure if you can or not, but could you make the old Hunttalk.com link to the forums? It took me a while to find this place.

How about adding each states best stripper clubs/juice bars to the "State by State" low down on the resources page?

Just a thought.

Oak was a over achiever on Colorado, if you can't figure out hunting in Colorado after reading that, you are a officially a dipstick.

It seems impossible to navigate through the site or post comments without having to log back in every time the screen changes. The site does not remember me even though I have clicked the box to do so....

I love the site so far, Im excite for the non-forum side of the sight to develop more. My only complaint is some pictures not loading for me. I have a great internet connection and never had problems on the old site, but still can't view most of the pictures in Moosie's Texas hunt thread.

........ummmm, rifle forum?
WTF! I"m just gonna pretend this didnt happen for now!

It seems impossible to navigate through the site or post comments without having to log back in every time the screen changes. The site does not remember me even though I have clicked the box to do so....
I seem to have the same problem.

JB:

We are retrieving the rifle forum from the old server. We still cannot figure out what happened.

Bugler:

I have the same thing happening and we are working with the bulletin board company to find out what causes that.

Thanks for the notes. We work on things every day, but the list is long, and none of them are simple fixes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back